The Duro-Last roofing system has been installed across North America and abroad for over thirty years, starting in 1978. Well over a billion square feet of material has been installed on all types of commercial and industrial buildings across North America.
Is It Right For Me?
The Duro-Last roofing system is ideal for virtually any commercial, or industrial building with a low sloped or flat roof. Low sloped and Flat roofs are prone to pooling of water and snow, subsequently leading to water damage. Save yourself the repeated costs of fixing or repairing your roof and install a durable, energy efficient, PVC membrane right over your existing roof! The PVC membrane is made up of a thermoplastic formulation making Duro-Last the leader in roofing systems.
Duro Last system is:
- Ideal for flat or low sloped roofs. Also commonly used for roofs where pooling is an issue (ie. older homes).
- Is prefabricated for each order, insuring a perfect watertight fit.
- Resistant to flame, chemical, high winds and punctures.
- Has phenomenal strength and durable, ideal for extreme climate changes.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Is a charter partner of the ENERGY STAR Roof Products Program. Save money on heating and cooling costs because of Duro-Last’s high reflectivity (reflects 88% of the sun’s energy!!) *ENERGY STAR is only valid in the United States and/or not recognized in Canada.*
One of The Best Warranties in the Business….PERIOD!
- 15 Full Years from the date of final inspection from a company with 30 years of proven performance
- Non-Prorated gives you 100% coverage right to the end
- Material AND Workmanship are both included on every commercial project, including repair labour
- Consequential Damages are covered in the event of failure from defects in the material and/or installation
- Completely Transferable to a new owner at no charge if you decide to sell
- No Exclusions for Ponding Water!
- No Maintenance Program Required
The Duro-Last roofing system membrane is a thermoplastic formulation consisting of resins, plasticizers, stabilizers, fire retardants, biocides, and U.V. absorbents. The Duro-Last membrane contains a weft inserted scrim rather than the traditional woven scrim, the scrim is then laminated between two layers of PVC film. This combination gives the membrane its phenomenal strength and durability.
Every Duro-Last roof is completely manufactured to order. Prefabricating the roof in a controlled environment allows precise attention to detail and eliminates up to 85% of seaming that is generally done on the rooftop. With sheets up to 2,500ft2, this can amount to thousands of linear feet! Every rooftop penetration gets a custom-designed Duro-Last flashing, ensuring an excellent fit and leak-proof protection.
Fire & Wind Specification
Duro-Last has met or exceeded all major fire and wind code requirements, and regional approvals throughout the country. The Duro-Last membrane has been approved by Factory Mutual as a 1-60, 1-90, 1-105, 1-150, and 1-210 roofing system. Duro-Last is also listed by the Underwriters Laboratories as a UL Class A material. Evaluation services ICBO and NES have merged to form ICC-ES, whish has evaluated Duro-Last for the International Building Code (IBC). The Duro-Last Roofing System has been approved by the IBC and by the code agency MIAMI-DADE for use in their respective jurisdictions.
In short, this roof is approved for use in hurricane zones.